We’ve got the best seat in the house for Brisbane’s Riverfire this year – celebrating with a ‘Light Up The Night’ event.
From 7pm on September 28th, an epic pyrotechnic display will light up the city skyline – and, with a wrap-around balcony and incredible views of the Brisbane River, Three Blue Ducks at W Brisbane is the perfect vantage point to enjoy the electrifying fireworks display.
We’ll be hosting a stand-up, cocktail-style event, inviting guests to enjoy a mouth-watering spread of locally sourced produce, cooked up on the woodfire oven and grill, as well as flowing bubbles, cocktails beer and wine. Then, head out onto the riverside viewing deck to watch the spectacular fireworks.
Here’ what’s on the menu…
Sweet potato hummus, charred onions, smoked paprika, sesame
Baba ganoush, smoked almonds, parsley, sumac
Fava bean & anchovy dip, charred peppers, pepita dukkah
Selection of crudité, sourdough, lavosh, bread from the wood oven
– Whipped goat’s cheese, burnt honey, shaved pear, wild rice, buckwheat lavosh (gf, v)
– Spanner crab, celeriac, avocado, quinoa cracker (gf, df)
– Venison tataki, smoked blueberries, macadamia miso, spent sourdough (n)
– Roasted beetroot, stracciatella, braised beetroot leaves, walnut salsa (n, v)
– Smoked salmon rillettes, witlof, salmon roe, dill (gf)
– Fermented chilli glazed chicken skewers, yoghurt (gf)
– Roasted pork belly, smoked parsnip purée, slaw, fennel granola
– Warm coconut custard, black cacao sorbet, blood orange, rhubarb, toffee sesame passionfruit (gf, df, v, vg)
– Caramelised chocolate mousse, parsnip cream, smoked pecan crunch, Corella pear (gf, n)
Tickets: $175 per person + BF