Celebrate the end of 2019 Ducks-style at The Farm Byron Bay! Enjoy a relaxed New Year’s Eve dinner with canapés, share mains and desserts, as well as free-flowing drinks and live tunes by local muso Dan Hannaford.
Snack on arrival:
– Oyster & fingerlime dressing
– Zucchini skewers with tahini & lemon
– Venison tataki, smoked blueberry & spent bread
– Lamb shoulder, smoked onion and charred herb salsa
– Whole fish with chilli, ginger and lemongrass
– Whole maple roasted pumpkin with feta and pomegranate
– Roasted potatoes
– Mixed grains, watermelon, coriander, mixed leaves
– Green leaves with hemp seeds and macadamias
– Mini lemon tart
– Choc-ganache, brownie, hazelnuts, orange
– Stone & Wood Pacific Ale
– Young Henrys Lager
– Miami Sauvignon Blanc
– Quealy Pinot Grigio
– Happy Days Shiraz Cab
– Payton and Jones Pinot Noir
– SOS Bubbles and Co
From 6pm till 10pm.
$150 pp (food, drinks and music included) and kids $25.
Limited tix! CLICK HERE TO BOOK.