- 150g Ducks’ curry paste
- 1kg mussels, cleaned
- 500ml coconut milk
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 300g cooked brown rice
- 1 bunch of coriander, cut roughly
- 1 bunch of Thai basil, leaves picked
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 limes
- Add the oil to a large pot on medium heat.
- Add the onion and curry paste, and fry until fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Add coconut milk, bring to a boil, and then add the mussels and tomatoes.
- Place lid on and simmer until all the mussels have opened.
- Add rice and herbs and season with lime juice.