If you’ve been just a bit jealous of all the seafood Darren Robertson cooked up for his recent Ducks Island Takeover at W Bali – Seminyak – well, let’s just say, you’re not the only one…
As soon as he landed back in Byron from his trip to Indo, we shook Daz down for his epic lobster recipe, with charred greens and XO butter. Cook it up in your home kitchen, then find a palm tree to eat it under, and it’s basically like being in Bali. Right?!
Lobster with charred greens and XO butter
– 2 lobsters, split in two
– handful of greens (shallots, rainbow chard and spinach work well)
– 1 clove garlic
– 1 shallot
– 1 knob ginger
– 1 tbs dried scallop
– 1 tbs dried prawn
– 10g prosciutto
– 1 large red chilli
– 120g butter
– 1 tbs sesame oil
– 1 tsp honey
– 1 tbs soy
– 2 limes
– handfull coriander
1. To make the XO butter, finely chop the garlic, shallot, ginger, scallop, prawn, prosciutto and half the chilli (chop the rest for garnish).
2. Fry off in the foaming butter and sesame oil until lightly golden. Season butter with honey, soy and lime juice.
3. Steam the lobster and cook the greens on a char grill.
4. Put the lobster in a big bowl, top with the charred greens. Pour over the XO butter and garnish with coriander, chilli and fresh lime.
Images courtesy of Jarrad Seng. займ на карту http://www.otc-certified-store.com/skin-care-medicine-usa.html https://zp-pdl.com/online-payday-loans-cash-advances.php займ на карту без паспортных данныхвзять займ под 0 на картузайм без фотографий